Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Dark Matter #1: Contagion
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Check your pulse: is it racing? An epidemic has struck. Get used to it: you’re probably going to die. (If you’re lucky.) But cheer up – it’s not all bad news. This barnstorming thriller by YA legend Teri Terry is pretty much worth risking it all for. You can’t fight the epidemic – or can you? Where did it start? How long can it go on? Is there a cure? Young runaway Callie might have the answers. The trouble is, she can’t tell anyone. Now the infected are being rounded up and quarantined. The handful who survive are changed in scary ways. As things fall apart, the army is grabbing power. And out there is Kai – Callie’s brother, still trying to find her…
- An apocalyptic thriller from the blockbusting author of Slated
- First in a dark, gripping saga of survival, change, love and power
- Teri Terry is a multi-award-winner and Carnegie Medal nominee
- Her other bestselling books include Mind Games and Book of Lies
This product has not been reviewed yet.