Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What’s so great about being good at magic? Bella Broomstick would much rather be a good friend. Anyway, she’s been banned from casting spells since she was sent to live in Person World. Most of the time, Bella doesn’t even miss her magic. After all, right now Merrymeet town is abuzz with a fabulous dance competition. Bella can’t wait to enter! Who needs spells? But when wicked witch Aunt Hemlock shows up, Bella might just need some magic after all…
- Fourth in this funny series about little witch Bella
- Charming story of friendship and doing the right thing
- By the author of Shrinking Violet and Princess DisGrace
- Mid-length novel with plenty of adorable pictures
This product has not been reviewed yet.