Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Sigh. What can you do when you’re stuck in the loo queue? Should you make small talk, look at the ceiling or just cross your legs? Well, if you’ve got this wacky new book from funny hero Nicholas Allan, you can spot colours, count, rhyme and laugh with lots of animal friends! The queue for this particular loo is getting longer and longer. Lots of multi-coloured critters are turning up, and they all really need to go. What sorts of animals are there? How many? What different colours can you spot? And, most importantly – who’s in the loo? What’s taking them so long?
- A laugh-out-loud new rhyme from a bestselling author
- Bursting with friendly animals to spot, name and count
- Nicholas Allan is famous for his cheeky sense of humour
- His books include The Royal Nappy and Cinderella’s Bum
This product has not been reviewed yet.