Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Wait for Me
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Want love? Want danger? Want your heart just a little bit broken? Try this gorgeous romance: Romeo and Juliet for the Second World War! It’s 1945, and Scottish farm girl Lorna is about to fall for the totally wrong boy – a German prisoner of war. Oops. Paul has been sent to work on her dad’s farm, helping the Allies dig for victory. While he sows cabbages, Lorna’s brothers are fighting and risking their lives. Needless to say, Lorna never dreams that love might be on the horizon. But as she gets to know Paul, her heart starts twisting up. Loving Paul is a no-no. It means losing her whole family. He’s totally off-limits. Trouble is, she can’t hate him. Ugh – why does love/life have to be this hard?
- A breathtaking World War II romance – can love survive a war?
- For fans of Code Name Verity and Between Shades of Grey
- Brilliantly evokes rural life in the dark shadow of conflict
- Reveals the human complexity behind the brutal face of war
“Historical fiction, forbidden romance, and a coming-of-age tale combine into a memorable story” – School Library Journal
“Shines a beautifully written light on the precarious nature of love and war” – Kathi Appelt
This book contains mature content.
December 1st, 2016
- 320 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.