Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Worst Witch
Buy this and your school gets £0.60 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Before Harry Potter, before the Wimpy Kid… there was the Worst Witch. Chuckle at her disastrous life in this classic series set at the original magic school. Welcome to Miss Cackle’s Academy for Witches. (Think Hogwarts minus the wizards, but with way more rules.) Hapless Mildred Hubble is the worst student ever to darken the doors of this very strict school. Every spell she tries goes horribly wrong. And things get even worse when she makes a deadly enemy of teacher’s pet Ethel. But although Mildred might be the worst witch there, she’s the best friend you could ever hope to have!
- First in this classic series about a school for witches
- Said to be the inspiration behind the Harry Potter books
- A warm and witty tale of fitting in and proving yourself
- Laughs, spells, school, disasters – a bewitching brew
225 in Spring 2017 Primary
November 3rd, 2016
- 128 pages