Buy this and your school gets £0.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover the pooptastic world of Dino and Danny, from star of BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing, Tom Fletcher, and McFly bandmate Dougie Poynter!
These super-simple chunky mini books are designed specifically to introduce babies and toddlers to the best-selling The Dinosaur That Pooped stories. Based on the original picture books stories, these little books have just a few words per page, colourful backgrounds and big pictures, they are quick to read but perfect for little ones to enjoy.
The titles included in the slipcase are Christmas Present!, Planet Poop!, In the Past! and Time for Bed! and each book follows the plot of the original books, but with under ten words per book.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Stink Before Christmas
- The Mouse That Cancelled Christmas
- Pokemon: Now You See It! Kalos Edition
- A Million Unicorns: Magical Creatures to Colour
- Minecraft Paper Craft: Overworld Animal Mobs
Father Christmas Comes Up Trumps!
- Epic Football Expert
Greg the Sausage Roll: Santa's Little Helper
- LEGO DC Super Heroes: The Super-Villain's Guide to Being Bad
Jingle Bells (Miniature Edition)
- LEGO® DC Comics Super Heroes: Enter the Dark Knight Activity Book
- Father Christmas on the Naughty Step
5booksScholastic Picture Book Pack x 5
Oh, Christmas Tree!
Dear Dinosaur: Dear Santasaur
- That's Not My Angel...
How Many Quacks Till Christmas?
- Scratch and Draw: Gold and Silver
- Pocket Power: Cats and Kittens
- Pugicorn and the Christmas Wish
- Dinosaur Christmas
- Mog's Christmas
4booksLoom Magic! Pack x 4
- Horrible Histories Handbooks: Witches
- Sink Your Teeth into Sea Creatures
- How to Draw a Unicorn and Other Cute Animals
- LEGO® Star Wars™: R2-D2 and C-3P0's Guide to the Galaxy
- The LEGO® Movie 2™: Keeping It Awesomer with Emmet
4booksChristmas Pack Ages 4-5
- Santa Claude