Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £3.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
We’re off to space with Dara! All aboard the laughter shuttle! A bonkers ride to space, launching now from your fave comfy chair. Stop looking down at your phone! Start looking up over your head! Yep: that’s space, and we’re going there right now with funnyman Dara Ó Briain. Seriously – why not? I mean, right here on Earth we can walk around, breathe, drink tea, eat chocolate and read books. It’s lovely! In space you can get poisoned or crushed to death just by going outside. But on Earth you can’t see flaming stars from (kind of) close up, or zoom through the Milky Way, or walk on the Moon. Right?
- An incredible trip to space with comedian Dara Ó Briain
- Travel to the edge of our universe in smart, funny style!
- Full of laughs, incredible facts and two-colour cartoons
- Dara hosts TV shows Robot Wars and Stargazing Live
September 7th, 2017
- 304 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.