Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Gore at your door! Horrible gets local in this yucky look at your very own nasty nation, which includes a perilous door poster. Did the Black Death strike on your doorstep? Perhaps the Jack the Ripper murders happened just down the road. Was there a famine, a battle or a Blitz bombing? This book will tell you. Yup – it’s the bloody history of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Live in one of those countries? Check out your horrible history! The Battle of Hastings, the Easter Rising, the Great Fire of London: they’re all right here. In frightful facts, foul funnies and (you guessed it) nasty bits!
- The full-colour horrible history of four nasty nations
- England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales – in gory bits!
- Full of jokes, cartoons and quizzes, plus a cool poster
- A brilliantly engaging way to explore local history
This product has not been reviewed yet.