Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid #11: Double Down
Buy this and your school gets £1.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 3/5 from 2 ratings
2 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Today: Yawnsville. Tomorrow: Hollywood! Say hello to Greg Heffley, hotshot movie maker! Your favourite wimp is under pressure of that dull old parental kind. (Zzz.) His mom thinks video games are turning his brain to mush. She wants him to lose his game console and find his creative side. Scary. But talking of frights, Halloween is just around the corner. Dumb costumes, horror movies, scary stories – it’s just given Greg a great idea! Can he get Mom off his back (and get rich and famous) by making a movie? Watch this space – and get ready to beg for an autograph!
- New from Jeff Kinney’s blockbusting series
- Read it first with this must-have hardback
- Bursting with the Wimpy Kid’s hallmark humour
- Incredible cartoon artwork all the way through
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (book 11)
November 3rd, 2016
AR book level: 5.5; Middle years; 3.0 points
- 224 pages