Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £3.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
This is no ordinary dictionary. But hey: you wouldn’t expect a Roald Dahl dictionary to be ordinary, would you? If it was, you’d return it to the shop! Lots of dictionaries tell you what an alligator is, or how to spell balloon. But they won’t explain the difference between a ringbeller and a trogglehumper, or say why witches need gruntles’ eggs, or suggest a word for the shape of a Vermicious Knid! This dictionary does. All the words that Roald Dahl invented are here, like ‘biffsquiggled’ and ‘whizzpopping’. Plus, it’s got quotes from all your favourite Dahl books. And like every Roald Dahl classic, it’s illustrated (in full colour) by the magnificent Quentin Blake. Scrumdiddlyumptious!
- A hilarious and inspiring lexicon of Roald Dahl’s language
- Children will love exploring words with this colour dictionary
- Quotes, examples and pictures from favourite Dahl stories
- Oxford literacy support and insights into Roald Dahl’s world
This product has not been reviewed yet.