Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Always and Forever, Lara Jean
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The sweet/serious one! Think email can never have the romance of a letter? Then Lara Jean is your kind of friend. She’s finally found love. But the ink’s not yet dry on her story. Change is in store – and her heart and her head say two different things. (But what do her letters say…?) Lara Jean is having the best senior year ever. She’s madly in love. Dad is getting remarried, and her sister Margot is coming home for the wedding. If only things could always stay like this! But if one thing in life is certain, it’s change. Like it or not, Lara Jean has some big decisions to make. What does she want to do next? Where should she go to college? And will it mean leaving the boy she loves behind?
- The third and final book in the To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy
- Irresistible romantic fiction from one of YA’s brightest stars
- An honest, poignant look at the dilemmas of moving on and growing up
- New York Times bestselling series loved by readers and reviewers
May 4th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.5; Upper years; 12.0 points
- 320 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.