Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too
Buy this and your school gets £2.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The sixteenth title in the bestselling series, from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon.
When Mum and Dad forget it’s half term, what’s Tom going to do to keep busy over the break?!
All his friends are away or busy and he doesn’t want Delia left in charge!
So he’s finding lots of
EXCELLENT things to do…
It’s a weeks’ worth of doodling, games, stories and woolly monster making (because everyone needs one of those, don’t they?)!
- includes pages of doodling activities to keep Tom Gates fans happy for hours
ABOUT THE SERIES:
- Written in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
- this updated edition comes with trading cards
This product has not been reviewed yet.