Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too
Buy this and your school gets £2.08 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The sixteenth title in the bestselling series, from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon. When Mum and Dad forget it’s half term, what’s Tom going to do to keep busy over the break?! All his friends are away or busy and he doesn’t want Delia left in charge! So he’s finding lots of EXCELLENT things to do… It’s a weeks’ worth of doodling, games, stories and woolly monster making (because everyone needs one of those, don’t they?)!
- includes pages of doodling activities to keep Tom Gates fans happy for hours
ABOUT THE SERIES:
- Written in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
- The first series of The Brilliant World of Tom Gates won the Scottish BAFTA for Entertainment!
- Love Tom Gates? Don’t miss Liz Pichon’s spectacular Shoe Wars, a laugh-out-loud, gadget-packed adventure!
This product has not been reviewed yet.