Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets £0.60 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Maybe you have a loyal dog who follows you everywhere. Or maybe you have a bossy cat like Kevin. (Think you own him? Nope. He owns you.) Kevin wants custard. Like, NOW! He REALLY wants it! Why don’t those dumb humans OBEY? Kevin’s whined at the fridge. He’s mimed being a bowl of custard. He’s given his order to the waiter. (That’s you.) He’s even used his furry body to spell C-U-S-T-A-R-D. If you like Mo Willems’s Pigeon books or the horribly funny Pig the Pug, you’ll love to hate this rude cat. The purr-fect antihero!
- Laugh-out-loud story of a cat with LOTS of attitude
- Brilliant artwork captures Kevin’s indignant postures
- Explores visual/verbal ways of expressing emotion
- Hilarious ending where Kevin gets his comeuppance
28 in Spring 2017 Primary
November 3rd, 2016
- 32 pages