Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Geek Girl #5: Head Over Heels
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Facts and rules: that’s geek. No rules, no logic: that’s love. Can Harriet do romance and stay true to her geek-chic soul? (PS: we adore her whatever.) “My name is Harriet Manners and I will always be a geek.” That’s our favourite misfit’s catchphrase. But now it’s a contest between geekhood and broken hearts! Harriet is big on facts. (Duck-billed platypuses don’t have stomachs. Etc.) Lists and rules are her thing, and she’s got life all planned out. But now she’s met a cute guy. And since when did love follow rules…?
- Fifth in this quirky series about a geek turned model
- Geek Girl was the UK’s bestselling YA book in 2013
- It also won the 2014 Waterstones Children’s Book Prize
- “Guaranteed to get you laughing” – The Week Junior