Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Dinosaurs in the Supermarket (Board Book)
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A sturdy board edition of this funny favourite. Dinosaurs plus shopping = laughter! One little boy’s trip to the supermarket is turned upside down when a band of dinosaurs go wild in the aisles. The prehistoric clan are causing truly historic chaos! Who will mop up this monstrous mess? There’s a T-Rex gobbling sausages, a Stegosaurus spilling beans, and a Diplodocus spilling frozen greens! Can a small boy get so many big beasts to behave? Have a giggle finding out!
- Riotous fun by the creators of My Adventure Island
- A real children’s favourite with great reader reviews
- Bouncy rhymes, bright artwork and anarchic humour
- Simple message about behaviour and being considerate
January 5th, 2017
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.