Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Ice. Myth. Magic. Danger. When the sky is white, you’re safe. If it turns red, be scared… The sky speaks on the frozen island of Skane. Beautiful lights appear on clear nights, and their colours have meanings. Green means all is well, and the Goddess is happy. Blue heralds a snow storm. And then there’s red. A red alert: rare and frightening. A warning… Seventeen years ago, the sky turned red just as Osa was born. What came next? A plague that claimed hundreds of lives. Now the night sky is bleeding crimson once again. Can Osa find out what it means – before more lives are lost?
- A brooding, atmospheric fantasy with a unique premise
- Fantastic setting full of icy menace and lurking darkness
- Lisa Lueddecke is a debut author with a vivid, lyrical voice
- Powerful themes of coming of age in a time of conflict
991 in November Teen 2017
October 5th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 400 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.