Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.60 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Grab your parasol: this feelgood classic is a ray of dazzling sunshine. Pollyana always stays happy, even when life is tough… Strict and grumpy Aunt Polly never wanted any children. She thinks kids are a noisy waste of space. So she isn’t happy when she’s dumped with an orphan child: her late sister’s daughter, Pollyanna. And when the little girl arrives, she soon finds herself in trouble! But though Pollyanna has nothing in the world to call her own, she does have one precious gift: her bright, sunny nature. She can find the good in everything – even scolding Aunt Polly! Can she keep smiling when disaster strikes?
- A heartwarming classic about the power of optimism
- Set in rural New England in the early 20th century
- Pollyanna’s inspiring tale is full of life lessons
- Explores themes of rejection, illness and poverty