Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry and the Fangmangler
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Tee-hee! We all know Henry is too tough for fear. So what’s got him looking so scared? You can find out if you read this book. The question is: do you dare…? The Fangmangler doesn’t really exist. He’s just a made-up monster, invented by Henry to give people a fright. A horrid way for Henry to raise some cash for a Dungeon Drink kit, by scaring his friends and enemies silly. Right? But what if the Fangmangler does exist? What if he’s coming after Henry…? Bags of spooky fun! Place your bets: is the Fangmangler real or not?
- A funny Horrid Henry story in a short easy reader
- Simple text split into highly illustrated short chapters
- Brand new colour artwork by the brilliant Tony Ross
- Ideal reading practice for Henry’s younger fans
This product has not been reviewed yet.