Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Say hello to Doctor Miranda! She’s very busy at work – but what’s she up to? First she checks a pregnant lady’s blood pressure, and then she writes a medical prescription. What’s she going to do next? Read about Dr Miranda’s job in this bright picture book, and find out what her career involves. What challenges does she face? Can you imagine yourself being a doctor one day?
- An engaging and aspirational first look at a doctor’s job
- Picture book story with an intriguing ‘day in the life’ structure
- Reassuring look at the adult world, which includes discussion ideas
- Includes job-related vocabulary and a list of essential equipment
- Plenty of facts built into a lively story with bright colour artwork
August 4th, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.