Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Close-Up Continents: Mapping Europe
Buy this and your school gets £3.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The prettiest guide to our planet! Welcome to Europe: home of cuckoo clocks, the Eiffel Tower, spaghetti bolognese, Lippizaner dancing horses, BMW motors, Spanish flamenco, the Alps and oh-so-much more! This book is a journey through a continent of wonders, both man-made and natural – all shown in beautiful illustrated maps. What’s not to like? You’ll explore history, culture, landmarks, wildlife, population, industry, sport: basically, everything. All revealed in bite-sized fact boxes and gorgeous hand-drawn colour art.
- All the key facts about Europe in an eye-catching visual style
- Perfect for visual learners and kids who like flags and maps
- Information on population, borders, culture and much more
- Explains Europe’s history and awakens an interest in travel
5795 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
October 1st, 2015
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.