Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Are you ready for the future? Hang on: let’s rephrase that question. Do you know how to code? Because that’s what ‘ready’ means in today’s busy digital world. You’re either building the codes, apps and programs that keep the world moving forward. Or you’re getting left behind! Oops! The good news is: here’s a really simple way to stay ahead. A series of cool workbooks where you can have creative fun picking up the skills you need to know. You’ll even get to try out your new skills on a special companion website. Basically, a must for all you tech-heads. Start shaping the digital world.
- Hands-on support for the new KS1 computing curriculum
- Kids can try out their coding skills on a special companion website
- Includes practical activities, simple text and a bright graphic layout
- This book covers syntax, writing code in loops, and debugging programs
5740 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
March 3rd, 2016
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.