Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Is biggest always best? Find out in this riotous rhyme with a fold-out finale! Ready, steady – GO! The race is on, and the animals are in it to win it. Rex Rhino roars along in his digger, Charlie Cheetah zooms by in his super-fast motor, and Holly Hornet whizzes right up to the sky in her jet! Whoopee! They all think they’ve got the best vehicle – especially Rex Rhino in his huge digger. Little Jack Gerbil isn’t big at all. Nor is his teeny-tiny scooter. But when Jack wows the crowd with his gravity-defying tricks, it looks like small might be best after all!
- An exuberant picture book rhyme with a fold-out ending
- Lou Kuenzler is the best-loved author of Eat Your People!
- Her fiction includes Shrinking Violet and Bella Broomstick
- Inspiring message that small people can do big things
July 6th, 2017
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.