Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Is biggest always best? Find out in this riotous rhyme with a fold-out finale! Ready, steady – GO! The race is on, and the animals are in it to win it. Rex Rhino roars along in his digger, Charlie Cheetah zooms by in his super-fast motor, and Holly Hornet whizzes right up to the sky in her jet! Whoopee! They all think they’ve got the best vehicle – especially Rex Rhino in his huge digger. Little Jack Gerbil isn’t big at all. Nor is his teeny-tiny scooter. But when Jack wows the crowd with his gravity-defying tricks, it looks like small might be best after all!
- An exuberant picture book rhyme with a fold-out ending
- Lou Kuenzler is the best-loved author of Eat Your People!
- Her fiction includes Shrinking Violet and Bella Broomstick
- Inspiring message that small people can do big things
July 6th, 2017
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.