Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Fantasy, football and flying – all in one cool quick read! Get to the good bits faster. Jatinder is living his dream. He’s training for his football team’s youth squad, and his host parents Steve and Esther are great. But one thing is holding Jatinder back from being a really great footballer: himself. How can he learn to take risks? Then one night Jatinder wakes up in a very weird situation: flying ace pilot Hardit Singh Malik’s WWI fighter plane into enemy airspace… This time-slip story is great for any teen, but it has extra help for people who find reading tough. Tell all your friends (especially the dyslexic ones) about it!
- A thrilling fantasy novel for anyone who loves football
- Tom Palmer is the author of the Football Academy books
- A fully rounded story told in a simple quick-read style
- Built-in dyslexia support and help for struggling readers
Interest age: Teen. Reading age: 8.
March 3rd, 2016
AR book level: 4.2; Middle years; 2.0 points
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.