Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Lost meets The 100. Mayday! Mayday! Eight kids. One crashing plane – and one mind-twisting fantasy thriller from Uglies genius Scott Westerfeld. When did you last get your brain checked…? When the plane comes down, the last thing the kids in this story expect to see is blood and twisted metal; flames and melting ice. But against all the odds, they’ve survived to die another day. (Or maybe just later today, unless their luck holds.) The plane came down in the snowy Arctic. But when our heroes crawl from the wreckage, they’re lost in a freaky jungle that makes the Amazon look tame. Razor-beaked shredder birds, carnivorous vines and much worse… but no weapons, no food and no rescue. Will they survive? And then what? Prepare your reading den NOW.
- A thrilling survival fantasy – this is Lost meets The 100
- First in a new series with a linked online game to play
- From visionary genius Scott Westerfeld, author of Uglies
- Scott’s bestsellers include Leviathan and Afterworlds