Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
AAARRGH! Bella is having a Bad Day. Everything is going wrong. “Today I woke up and Bob was crawling around MY ROOM, licking MY JEWELLERY, so I shouted GET OUT OF MY ROOM! and that was the start of MY BIG SHOUTING DAY…” Bella’s biscuit is broken, her foot hurts and ballet is too itchy for words. All she can do is SHOUT! But by the end of the day, Bella is all tired out from being shouty. Luckily, there’s one magic word (and one magic mummy) to make things better again…
- A best-loved book which won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize 2012
- Hilarious tale of losing your temper and learning to say sorry
- Every small child will relate to Bella’s feelings and frustration
- “Laugh-out-loud funny… bound to become a classic.” Sunday Telegraph
This product has not been reviewed yet.