Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.60 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
He’s got a built-in cape, he can fly and he’s on a brave rescue mission. Want a super chuckle? Come and meet Pat the Superbat! Pat is an ordinary bat who dreams of being special. He’d love to be a superhero! But when you’re a bat, that’s not as easy as it sounds. Think about it: all bats can fly. All bats can find their way in the dark. And though bats don’t have x-ray vision, they all have ultrasonic hearing. Nifty, eh? How will Pat stand out among all these other superbats? Perhaps he needs to be a HERO – the most super thing of all!
- A funny, heartwarming picture book for every little hero
- Bright and striking artwork from big new talent Matt Carr
- Fun story about helping others and following your dreams
- Perfect for small children who dream of making their mark
500 in World Book Day 2017 Primary
March 2nd, 2017
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.