Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Scholastic Classics: Ghost Stories
Buy this and your school gets £2.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Spook-out bliss. Hello, dark autumn nights! There are ghost stories that you share around a campfire with your mates. But not these: so dark and bizarre they’re best saved for a cosy hearth indoors. The Body Snatcher (eek). The Masque of the Red Death. Charles Dickens’s The Signal-Man. Oscar Wilde’s The Canterville Ghost. Just right for autumn/winter evenings with the doors locked and the curtains drawn. Basically: the greatest names in literature telling spooky stories that raise every hair on the back of your neck, and make you savour every whispered word.
- Timeless tales of terror in a sumptuous hardback edition
- Spooky entertainment for dark autumn and winter nights
- Classic authors such as Edgar Allen Poe and M.R. James
- Fabulously atmospheric and spine-chilling tales of horror
This product has not been reviewed yet.