Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Young Sherlock #8: Night Break
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
From Egypt to India, it’s the ultimate riddle. Bet you’ve not scratched your head this hard since you had nits in the infants. Sherlock Holmes might be the world’s greatest sleuth in training, but his life isn’t all happy families. His mum is dead, his dad has vanished in India and his sister is being very weird. (Or is that just what sisters do?) Luckily, although figuring out his family isn’t his thing, crime mysteries definitely ARE! How did a man vanish in his own home, while Sherlock and Mycroft were actually WITH him? Where did he go – and how is it linked to a massive new canal in Egypt? The answer will rock your world – heck, it’ll rock the whole world. If Sherlock can actually FIND the answer, that is…
- The teenage Sherlock Holmes’s eighth blockbusting case
- A brilliant reinvention of one of literature’s greatest sleuths
- A must if you’re into Sherlock, Young Bond or Alex Rider
- Young Sherlock: Black Ice won the 2012 Centurion Award
Young Sherlock (book 8)
April 7th, 2016
AR book level: 6.4; Middle years; 12.0 points
- 304 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.