Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
It’s Not Me, It’s You
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
One love disaster is unfortunate. But a row of them looks awfully like carelessness! Why do Avery’s dates never work out? Avery might be popular in school and romance. But that doesn’t mean she’s remotely successful. Quality and quantity are NOT the same thing, dontcha know? When a major public breakup looks set to ruin her senior prom, Avery gets to thinking about the guys she’s dated. Hmmm. Were all of them losers, jerks, too keen, not serious enough…? She always knew just what was wrong with THEM. But what if the real issue was HER? There’s only one way to find out: ask her exes! Can Avery find out the truth – in time for her prom night?
- A witty, sassy high school comedy with a romantic core
- Clueless meets To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- Bursting with laugh-out-loud insights and sarcastic wit
- Up-and-coming author with a fresh and funny voice
November 3rd, 2016
- 288 pages