Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Petunia Perry and the Curse of the Ugly Pigeon
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Just the title of this book makes us giggle. So does Petunia’s name. And all the rest of it too. We think it ought to have a public health warning. TOO FUNNY. DANGER TO DIGNITY. Petunia Perry is writing her memoirs. She wants to tell you about her best mate, who stages one-person flash mobs at school. And her mum, who over-shares at parents’ evenings. And her weird suitor, who pretends she’s a unicorn. Those things aren’t really Peri’s fault. But now she’s formed a band with a spoon-player and a singing cat. This time, she can only blame herself. And that cursed ugly pigeon, of course…
- Shortlisted for the Scholastic Laugh Out Loud Awards
- Pamela Butchart is a Blue Peter Book Award winner
- Her books include Baby Aliens Stole My Teacher
- She also writes the Wigglesbottom Primary series
July 2nd, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.4; Middle years; 7.0 points
- 224 pages