Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Emily Sparkes and the Friendship Fiasco
Buy this and your school gets £1.12 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Cathy Cassidy loves it: what more do you need to know? Friendships, fallouts and truly massive laughs! What’s more shaming than hitching a lift in a Noddy car? Riding in a bright pink camper van. (Smells like mushrooms. Looks like Barbie.) This awful van belongs to total loser Gross-Out Gavin. Emily is paired with him for an entire school trip! It’s just the latest crisis in her life, since her best friend moved away and her parents had a baby named Yoda. Emily’s got to escape Gavin. Plus, she needs a new best friend. So when Chloe turns up, Emily knows it’s destiny. They’re fated to be besties. Right?
- First in a funny series about school, family and friends
- “Lots of fun and a really cool read!” – Cathy Cassidy
- This series debut is already getting rave reviews
- Great if you like Jacqueline Wilson or Dork Diaries
February 5th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.4; Middle years; 6.0 points
- 320 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.