Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Thorfinn the Nicest Viking and the Awful Invasion
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
We all know it, right? Vikings are yucky! They sing rude songs, eat like pigs and then burp loudly. Gross. Well – except for Thorfinn. He’s no mucky barbarian. He’s helpful, polite and jolly nice. (That’s him washing the dishes over there.) Too bad his dad is village chief Harald the Skull-Splitter: the roughest, toughest Viking of all. Harald is sick of Thornfinn’s too-nice wimpy ways. It’s time to harden him up! Now Thorfinn is stuck on a longboat to Scotland with a crew of hostile tough-nuts. Out here, manners mean nothing! How will Thorfinn survive?
- Perfect if you love Horrid Henry or the Wimpy Kid
- Bursting with silly antics and disgusting humour
- “Delightful and truly funny” – Lovereading4kids
- Includes fun-filled Viking puzzles and activities
August 6th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 136 pages