Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Beware, tiny creatures of the night! Hoot Owl is hunting. He’s no ordinary owl – oh no! He’s a proud master of disguise. This stealthy ninja of the night has lots of clever ways to trick his prey. So why does his dinner keep escaping? Hmm: maybe dressing up as a carrot isn’t the best way to catch a rabbit. And will disguising yourself as a birdbath really fool the birds? Maybe this little owl isn’t as smart as he thinks he is. But don’t you dare laugh. (Tee hee hee.) Oh – go on then. If you must...
- Illustrated by celebrated graphic artist Jean Jullien
- This hilariously zany picture book is a real hoot
- Sean Taylor is a Carnegie Medal longlisted author
- His books include Robot Rumpus and Fiddlesticks!
540 in Summer Primary 2017
March 3rd, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.5; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 48 pages