Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Beware, tiny creatures of the night! Hoot Owl is hunting. He’s no ordinary owl – oh no! He’s a proud master of disguise. This stealthy ninja of the night has lots of clever ways to trick his prey. So why does his dinner keep escaping? Hmm: maybe dressing up as a carrot isn’t the best way to catch a rabbit. And will disguising yourself as a birdbath really fool the birds? Maybe this little owl isn’t as smart as he thinks he is. But don’t you dare laugh. (Tee hee hee.) Oh – go on then. If you must...
- Illustrated by celebrated graphic artist Jean Jullien
- This hilariously zany picture book is a real hoot
- Sean Taylor is a Carnegie Medal longlisted author
- His books include Robot Rumpus and Fiddlesticks!
March 3rd, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.5; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 48 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.