Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The place where it all started! Tom’s epic first book, now with a cool 3D cover! Welcome to the brilliant world of Tom Gates. Or rather, welcome to Tom’s battered homework diary, where he writes down all the funny stuff that happens to him. Who is Tom? A naughty schoolkid with a talent for doodling (and for making you laugh till your sides go ouch). Nobody takes Tom seriously. Not his grumpy sister, Delia. Not his parents. And DEFINITELY not his angry teacher, Mr Fullerman, who thinks Tom is a total waste of space. But Mr Fullerman has things VERY WRONG. Tom Gates is a TOTAL FUNNY STAR!
- Tom’s massive first book – the place where it all started
- Exclusive hardback edition with a cool 3D lenticular cover
- Sensationally popular series: over 2 million copies sold
- Winner – Roald Dahl Funny Prize and Red House Award
This product has not been reviewed yet.