Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £3.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What’s it like being a cat in a human family? With her comic expressions and ruffled fur, Mog will show you! These beloved stories capture the details of family life while tickling your ribs with Judith Kerr’s wonderfully light humour. First poor Mog has to play with a silly baby who keeps trying to hug her. Then three foxes appear in the kitchen – and there’s even another cat to meet. Sometimes living with a family is hard. But even when Mog does a Very Bad Thing, her owners still love her…
- By the author of The Tiger Who Came to Tea
- Charming classics full of warmth and wit
- Funny look at family life through a cat’s eyes
- Judith Kerr is a true icon of children’s fiction
526 in November Primary UK 2017
November 5th, 2015
This product has not been reviewed yet.