Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
How to Hide a Lion from Grandma (Board Book)
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
With his luxurious mane and dapper cap, this lion has fans all over the world. We adore everything about him. But will a nervous granny love him like we do? Iris isn’t sure. So when Grandma comes to stay, Iris decides she’d better hide her lion. After all, an older person might easily get anxious if they found a lion in the house. But – pssst! Granny might just have a wild secret of her own. What’s she hiding in her bedroom? You’ll never guess! (But you will laugh out loud.)
- New board edition of this warm-hearted favourite
- Follow-up to the prize-winning How to Hide a Lion
- By the Greenaway Medal nominated author of Fleabag
- This charming lion is a hit with children and adults alike
May 5th, 2016
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.