Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Okay, so you’ve giggled at Claire Freedman’s rhymes about aliens in underpants. But how about something new – like a yeti in your bed? Don’t panic! Yetis are friendly, cuddly critters who make great buddies, even if they’re a little bit stinky. This book will show you how to feed your yeti (grab a napkin), and how to give him a bath. Tip: add ice! Plus: what should you do if you want to take your yeti to school? The perfect guide for any kid with a yeti in their home. Big giggles and big hugs with a VERY big friend!
- By the bestselling author of Aliens Love Underpants
- A heartwarming rhyme about a very unusual friendship
- Glorious combination of suspense, giggles and cuddles
- Witty yet gentle pictures perfectly capture the mood
This product has not been reviewed yet.