Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Do you have a human pen pal? Max’s pen pal is a dinosaur! After a school trip to the museum, he writes a letter to the mighty T. Rex there – and the T. Rex writes back! Want to know what he says? (Pssst – course you do.) Just open the letters and cards in this book to peek at them! The T. Rex has been around a LONG time. He has lots of stuff to tell Max. What will he think of Max’s life as a human boy? As Max and T. Rex learn about each other, a quirky friendship develops in this funny story, which includes REAL letters to open!
- A funny, touching story with letters and cards to open
- Sweet tale of friendship between very different creatures
- By the award-winning creators of Gorilla Loves Vanilla
- Pictures by Open Very Carefully artist Nicola O’Byrne
January 5th, 2017
- 32 pages