Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.60 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Do you have a human pen pal? Max’s pen pal is a dinosaur! After a school trip to the museum, he writes a letter to the mighty T. Rex there – and the T. Rex writes back! Want to know what he says? (Pssst – course you do.) Just open the letters and cards in this book to peek at them! The T. Rex has been around a LONG time. He has lots of stuff to tell Max. What will he think of Max’s life as a human boy? As Max and T. Rex learn about each other, a quirky friendship develops in this funny story, which includes REAL letters to open!
- A funny, touching story with letters and cards to open
- Sweet tale of friendship between very different creatures
- By the award-winning creators of Gorilla Loves Vanilla
- Pictures by Open Very Carefully artist Nicola O’Byrne
648 in World Book Day 2017 Primary
January 5th, 2017
- 32 pages