Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The most irresistible elephant since Elmer! When one small girl meets one rather confused elephant, the perfect friendship is born… On the morning of her tenth birthday, Erica Perkins wakes up to find a bewildered elephant sitting on her doorstep. It needs a place to stay, so Erica politely invites it in. But can a little girl and a massive elephant really live together in a tiny terraced house? And when a nasty zoo owner plots to steal the elephant, can Erica outsmart him? This first book from rising comedy star Sylvia Bishop is (just like you’d expect) packed full of jumbo laughs!
- The heartwarming story of a little girl and her elephant
- A plucky heroine, bags of humour and a glorious ending
- Sylvia Bishop is half of comedy duo Peablossom Cabaret
- “An absolute gem of a book, perfectly pitched” – Bookbag
March 2nd, 2017
- 160 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.