Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Private Blog of Joe Cowley #3: Welcome to Cringefest
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
This misery-guts makes The World of Norm look merry. Who said look on the bright side of life? The dark side is funnier, thanks! Joe Cowley is off to Buzzfest. Everyone wants to be there. Apart from him, of course. Lush scenery, beautiful people, great music? Scratch that. For Joe, it’s all portaloos from hell and death metal nutters. Plus, he has enough problems to give a shrink a nervous breakdown. 1) The love of his life, Natalie, hates him. 2. His best friend has turned fanciable (possibly to Natalie). 3. He’s been sampled in a top ten dance hit, saying ‘I’m as gay as the day is long’. But Joe isn’t. Rainbows disgust him. And gay, in the sense of happy, is one thing this hater is NOT.
- All the cringiest moments of teenage life on display
- Packed with massive laughs and brilliant doodles
- Think Tom Gates gone gloomier, older and battling zits
- “Engaging … funny, believable” – We Love This Book
This book contains mature language.
This product has not been reviewed yet.