Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A funny, spooky rhyme to share on dark and stormy nights. Are you scared of monsters? Don’t be! This book will tell you why… One wild and windy night, there’s a knock at the door. What was that? Owl, Mouse and Rabbit are frightened. Is the Monster of the Woods outside? But they’ve forgotten some important things. Not all monsters are scary. Some monsters are quite shy. And some cute monsters just want to play!
- By the bestselling author of Aliens Love Underpants
- A warm, funny and soothing rhyme about facing fears
- Cuddly message about friendship and judging situations
- Atmospheric fun with a spooky edge but no real scares
Previously published as Tappity-Tap: What Was That?
August 4th, 2016
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.