Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
How to Hide a Lion at School
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Going to school? Aren’t you lucky! This handsome lion also wants to come. Snacks, sports, playtimes: who’d want to miss all this fun? Sadly, there’s one BIG problem. Lions aren’t allowed in school. Every day, Iris has to leave her furry friend behind. But now Iris is going on a school trip to the museum. Who says lions can’t go on school trips? No one! Now it’s up to our friendly lion to prove how good he is at hiding. After all, he doesn’t want to scare the museum guests…
- Third in the hugely popular How to Hide a Lion series
- This heartwarming treat will delight young school starters
- The first book was nominated for the Greenaway Medal
- By the creator of Fleabag and The Night Iceberg
September 1st, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.