Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A funny favourite by the author of Aliens Love Underpants. Think goldfish are too quiet, kittens are too fluffy and puppies are too bouncy? Perhaps you need a dragon for a pet! George has a new lizard, Sparky. But he’s no ordinary lizard. He’s growing HUGE, and he keeps setting things on fire. George’s exhausted parents are at their wits’ end. They’re even thinking of giving Sparky away. Can George show his mum and dad that dragons can be perfect pets – as well as wonderful best friends? A funny and uplifting tale to warm the cockles of your heart, and get you daydreaming of strange pets to adopt!
- Written by the author of Aliens Love Underpants
- The heartwarming story of a very special friendship
- Warm and witty pictures by top artist Russell Julian
- A family favourite for any child who dreams of a pet
This product has not been reviewed yet.