Buy this and your school gets £0.70 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Want spooky chuckles? Look no further: this funny picture book is going to rock you! There’s nothing cooler than a live rock band with loads of loud guitars, right? Now the Mystery Inc gang are at a concert by the band Electric Pickle. It’s great – until the singer vanishes in a puff of smoke and turns into a zombie. Zoinks! Now he looks even older and more wrinkly than your parents’ favourite rock stars. (Plus he wants to eat you.) This guy needs to rock on back to the grave!
September 4th, 2014
AR book level: 3.2; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Heather the Violet Fairy
- Colour Young Puffin: The Robodog
- Puppy Place #2: Snowball
- Puppy Place #4: Rascal
- Puppy Place #8: Patches
- My Brother's Shadow
- Wonderwise: Tick-Tock: A Book About Time
Alex Rider #4: Eagle Strike - The Graphic Novel
- Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Ghost
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #1: Slappy Birthday to You
We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Board Book)
- Football Academy: Reading the Game
Reading Ladder Level 2: Friday Surprise
- Puppy Place #7: Scout
- Witch Girl
- Goosebumps: Bride of the Living Dummy (Movie Monster PB)
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
- Super Sidekicks: No Adults Allowed
- Spy Pups: Circus Act
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #3: I Am Slappy's Evil Twin
You Can't Scare a Princess
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #4: Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo
- Enchanted Pony Academy: Enchanted Pony Academy - #3 Let It Glow
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Saffron the Yellow Fairy
- Undead Pets: Night of the Howling Hound
- Shhh! Don't Wake the Royal Baby!
- Exploring Sound: Pitch and Frequency - Why Can't I Hear That?
- My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish #4: Any Fin Is Possible