Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 13 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Awkward is: having a mouth that won’t obey your brain. Having a dog that sniffs people’s groins. Calling your geography teacher Mum (twice). In fact, Bella Fisher’s life is all the awkward ‘have you evers’ you least want to fess up to, from being the class geek who flunks science to betraying your BFF. So it figures that when Bella meets Zac – the fittest boy in the world, no contest – she’s doing star jumps while dressed as a cereal box. EPIC FAIL. But hey: no pain, no gain. She’s just got to take Zac to the Prom. Will awkward Bella land her crush? No marks for style. Top marks for trying!
- Fabulously fresh and funny take on modern teendom
- Think Bridget Jones’s Diary for the Instagram generation
- Beth Garrod has worked for MTV, the BBC and Disney
- Perfect if you like Geek Girl or Louise Rennison’s books
This product has not been reviewed yet.