Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Aliens love pants! Dinosaurs love pants! But do aliens and dinos love each other? A funny rhyme about pants – and sharing! The bad news: the alien have crash-landed in the jungle. BUMP. The good news: they’ve just found the biggest stash of pants EVER! The aliens can’t wait to party in all these nifty pants. But then their prehistoric owners show up! Will the aliens and dinos fight it out? Or will they buddy up and have a cool adventure in space? A glance at the cover picture might give you a clue. Read this silly rhyme for the whole story!
- Seventh in this brilliant and bestselling series
- A wacky rhyme to make children laugh out loud
- Ben Cort’s exuberant pictures bring every page to life
- Aliens Love Underpants won a Richard and Judy Award