Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Cheeky rhymes, magic spells, food, hungry dragons… and a real magic wand for lucky YOU! When a little witch called Betty tries to make a potion, what does she stir up? A recipe for silly disaster! Betty mixes in all her favourite things – strawberry jam, slices of ham… There’s just one problem: her potion is GROWING! Soon the sticky mess is spreading all over town. Is it going to swallow the houses…? And then a hungry dragon appears! Uh-oh! His favourite meal is PEOPLE. Nothing could be yummier. Or could it…?
- A magical rhyme from a Roald Dahl Funny Prize winner
- Includes a free wand – perfect for make-believe games
- Award-winning author of Dustbin Dad and Cats Ahoy!
- Endearing little witch Betty will charm every reader
October 6th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.