Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Due to rights restrictions, this product can only be delivered to a school address.
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What do you expect to see when you open your fridge? Maybe some juice, or a sandwich. Certainly not an ELEPHANT! What’s it doing there? Will it eat all your food? Laugh lots finding out! Fred can’t sleep. Mum suggests counting sheep. But sheep are boring. He’d rather count elephants instead! In no time at all, the house is full of elephants – splashing in the bath, doing tricks on the landing and chilling out in the fridge. There’s even a marching band on the stairs! Will these noisy jumbos ever pack their trunks?
- The perfect bedtime picture book, full of wit and mischief
- Really playful and imaginative twist on the bedtime theme
- Jolly rhyming text by the author of Pirates in Pyjamas
- Bright and beautiful artwork full of funny things to spot
July 7th, 2016
- 32 pages