Life Story of a Frog
Buy this and your school gets £1.12 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This book tells the life story of a frog, using simple, concise text and stunning photographs. Read it to discover the unique life cycle and metamorphosis undergone by this fascinating amphibian as it changes from an egg to a tadpole to a fully grown adult frog.
July 2nd, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.5; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- City Safari: Squirrel
- Wonderwise: Tick-Tock: A Book About Time
- City Safari: Pigeon
Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- Collins Read On: Unsolved Mysteries
FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution
Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Rainbow Magic Pack
- My True Story: Give Us the Vote!
- Animals in Groups: A Pod of Dolphins and Other Sea Mammal Groups
- PM Silver: Whales (PM Non-fiction) Levels 23, 24
- PM Silver: The Sun (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24, 25
- Hooray! It's a New Royal Baby!
Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
- Say What You See: Animals
The Land and the People: Japan
- Shhh! Don't Wake the Royal Baby!
There's a Shark in the Bath
Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- PM Blue: Animal Homes (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 11, 12
- PM Gold: Rivers, Streams, and Lakes PM Plus Non Fiction Level 22&23 Gold
6booksConnectors Purple: Melting Ice x 6
- Collins Read On: Making It Move!
- Exploring Sound: Pitch and Frequency - Why Can't I Hear That?
Owen and the Soldier
The 91-Storey Treehouse
Newspapers from History: Viking Express
- Prehistoric Britain: Skara Brae
- What's for Lunch, Papa Penguin? (PB)