Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Knock knock! Hello – who’s at the door? It’s Santa! He’s not just popping down the chimney. He’s actually coming to stay! Santa’s house at the North Pole has exploded. So a normal family are welcoming him into their beautiful home. Uh-oh. Santa is NOT an easy guest. His elves run riot, he floods the house, and his reindeer keep pooping everywhere… A funny treat for all you kids who love a visit from Santa. Warning: ten minutes on Christmas Eve is quite long enough!
- The perfect laugh-out-loud Christmas story to share
- Free ‘SANTA STOP HERE’ sign to cut out and keep
- A fantastic gift or stocking filler for small children
- By the author of Dinosaurs in the Supermarket
593 in November Primary UK 2017
October 6th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.