Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Knock knock! Hello – who’s at the door? It’s Santa! He’s not just popping down the chimney. He’s actually coming to stay! Santa’s house at the North Pole has exploded. So a normal family are welcoming him into their beautiful home. Uh-oh. Santa is NOT an easy guest. His elves run riot, he floods the house, and his reindeer keep pooping everywhere… A funny treat for all you kids who love a visit from Santa. Warning: ten minutes on Christmas Eve is quite long enough!
- The perfect laugh-out-loud Christmas story to share
- Free ‘SANTA STOP HERE’ sign to cut out and keep
- A fantastic gift or stocking filler for small children
- By the author of Dinosaurs in the Supermarket
October 6th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.